Last Chance, New England
The last Copic Certification class in the Northeast for 2009 will be in New Hampshire, next weekend. The class is all-day on Sunday, June 14th, hosted by Stamping Memories in Belmont, NH. The class is now OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Read here for more about Certification Classes and download the application here. I've been spending a lot of time in New England, since this is my home base — and I've taught a LOT of classes up here. It is showing. if it doesn't fill more, it may be cancelled.
Northeast store owners, instructors, designers and coloring enthusiasts – this is your last chance. Sign up today!
And off to the Midwest and South I go… applications for Eau Claire, WI and Coconut Creek, FL will be posted soon. Evansville, IN and San Antonio / Austin, TX stay tuned!
New Sketch Colors
The rumors are true. Copic is coming out with 12 new colors, that will be available in the Sketch style marker and Various ink refills only. This will bring the new total number of colors available to 334!
There is no official U.S. release date (yet). The colors will be available for viewing at The CHA Trade Show in Orlando at the end of July. Hopefully we will have more information then about when they will be available for ordering.
These colors are PALE and lovely – perfect for a light touch of color and blending too. The new colors are:
- COPIC Sketch BV0000 Pale Thistle
- COPIC Sketch V0000 Rose Quartz
- COPIC Sketch RV0000 Evening Primrose
- COPIC Sketch R0000 Pink Beryl
- COPIC Sketch YR0000 Pale Chiffon
- COPIC Sketch Y0000 Yellow Fluorite
- COPIC Sketch YG0000 Lily White
- COPIC Sketch G0000 Crystal Opal
- COPIC Sketch BG0000 Snow Green
- COPIC Sketch B0000 Pale Celestine
- COPIC Sketch C00 Cool Gray 00
- COPIC Sketch W00 Warm Gray 00
That waiting isn't over – but it won't be too long now…