The flower images on this card were stamped using Copic Markers, drawn onto the red rubber stamps. To 'reactivate' the ink, simply spray Copic blending solution lightly over the stamp and then press to paper.
This works remarkably well for sets that have a 'two-step' system of solid and detail.
I also used my markers to customize the white chipboard butterfly and to tint my felt letters for the tone-on-tone sentiment to the right.
I will put together a YouTube video tonight, showing how I colored the flowers.
- Core'dinations Cardstock (purple)
- Texture Plate by Stampin' Up!
- Scalloped Circle Nestabilities die
- Bulbs in Bloom, solid and outline sets by CTMH
- Say it in Crystals swirls, clear by Prima
- Whispered Words flocked letter stickers by Prima
- Tiny grosgrain ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Organdy ribbon by CTMH
- Tonic Paper Distressing tool
More details to follow this evening. Thanks for looking!