One of the things I like most about Stampavie (there are so many things I like!) is their selection of boy-inspired imagery. Let's face it – boy images are hard to find!
Today's card is inspired by sunny weather, and the little neighbor boy a few doors down who just lost his first tooth.
Well I'm staying inside to paint one of my kids' rooms today – but at least I can keep all the windows open while I'm at work.
- Stamp: Jean-Luc playing ball with Claude, by Sarah Kay for Stampavie
- Ribbon: Reversible Stitched-Edge grosgrain by May Arts
- Cardstock: My Mommy and Me by Prima
- Embellishment: Felt pieces misc.
- Tools: Spellbinders' Nestabilities Curved Rectangles
- Copic Markers – B12/B14/B93, E00/E01/E21/E31, Y23/E13/E57, YG03/YG07/YG97, E31/E13/E57, R22/R24/R29