Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Groupware/E-mail/Internet geek for IBM
- Techie person for Insurance / Bank / Jewelry Companies in Florida
- Database Administrator for Plasma Collection Company (yes, gross)
- Research Assistant for Medical Equipment Buying Group (Dallas)
Four movies I could watch over and over:
- An Affair to Remember, every version, every actor/actress that ever attempted it.
- Pretty Woman
- City of Angels
- The Shawshank Redemption
Four places I have lived:
- Newtown, CT
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL area
- Dallas, TX area
- Overland Park, KS
Four TV Shows that I watch:
- The Tudors
- Top Chef / Project Runway (whenever in season)
- Eli Stone
- Grey’s Anatomy (I’m in withdrawal!, had to list this…)
Four places I have been: the only benefit of years of infertility, was years to travel with Neil before we finally succeeded in having a child. Not planned to wait so long, but now I realize how wonderful it was to see more of the world before settling down. I’m sure I’ll travel again later in life.
- South Africa
- Paris and Cannes
People who e-mail me (regularly): not going to mention lists, they are too many! I’ll stick with individuals.
- Laura B.
- Ellen S.
- Ellen H.
Four of my favorite foods:
- A good steak
- Chicken / Artichoke / Pesto pizza
- Dark, dark chocolate anything
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Creating / Organizing
- Putting away laundry (not kidding, I love it when I’m caught up)
- In the hot tub
- Walking the Musee de Orsay in Paris.
Four people I tagged to respond: (he heee – a challenge to you girls!, I’m being a bit random here. Blame the fever…)
- Sarah H. – she makes me think
- Vicki C. – she makes me buy stuff
- Cheryl M. – she makes me feel gratitude
- Jen L. – she makes me play
4 Things I am looking forward to during this year:
- helping Cameron improve his handwriting (and working on my own)
- Celebrating our 21st anniversary (which was put off this weekend because I’m still sick, boo hoo!)
- Finally seeing the episode of HGTV that was taped in December 2006!?
- Getting more physically fit.