This is another layout of DH. His ‘hobby’ is to attend wine tastings and fundraisers with his best friend. He has successfully bid and won a multi-course, wine with each course dinner at the head of the Culinary Institute’s cottage in Old Saybrook for two different years. Of course we get to enjoy that too! And this was on his birthday. I’ve done another layout of the group of us, but this was the picture of him, and the sunset as we took a sailboat tour in the harbor. I like how peaceful it is. Definitely NOT what my normal in-motion stressed-out DH looks like. So a special layout.
For this page I used:
- Basic Grey ‘Periphery’ patterned cardstock, punch-out and letter stickers
- Creative Imaginations’ Narratives by Karen Russell overlay (blue printed circle)
- Hambly overlays, On Edge Metallic Silver border and Urban Chic frame in Brown
- Cosmo Cricket Ready, Set, Chipboard in brown
- GCD Studio brown glitter letter stickers
- Round hollow nailheads in Garden Green by CTMH
Here is a companion page that I’d done earlier:
I used a lot of fun products on this layout:
- WRMK patterned cardstocks from Precious Metals collection
- Filmstrip and arrow chipboard from Magistical Memories
- ooooh, lookie! I used the exact same Urban Chic frame in Brown on this page! That is pretty neat. They’ll look good together in the album.
- Fancy Pants felt in Olive
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Crackle Paint by Ranger
- Ribbon from May Arts
- Stamp sets from CTMH: Harvest Memories, Give Thanks and Fall.
Thanks for looking!