I love these pictures, but it does make me wish for a better zoom lens! I caught the picture on the bottom left, before she was aware of me – and I would love to have more, because she was being herself – moving to her own rhythm. Hence the name of the layout! I used alcohol inks on the Maya Road / Luxe sheer letters so that they would be more subtle and not detract from the photos.
- Creative Imaginations’ Art Warehouse Fresh collection papers, rubon and chipboard journaling spot
- Paper Trunk big flower – I think from Jellybeen paper collection, sprayed with Patina Glimmer Mist
- Maya Road Sheer Stoney Island letters
- Alcohol Ink
- Fancy Pants Felt (blue)
- little silver charms and buttons (I love the little blue crab on bottom right)
- Hero Arts blue and white crystals on the flowered paper.
- Fabric swatch from my upholstery store in upper right
It makes me giggle every time I say OBX because after making one of my projects for the HGTV shoot featuring pictures from the Outer Banks, and the crew said, ‘What is OBX?’ I realized that this is one of those acronymese moments. So for clarity, OBX stands for Outer Banks, as in the coast of North Carolina.
Clear as mud? :o)