I have a thing for the number 1. My birthday is 11/1 (not going into the year…!) and I seem to finish projects in the middle of the night, around 1am. So it was to my goofy delight yesterday to see that my Facebook friend count had reached 1,111! Cool!
If you aren't on Facebook yet, join! It's free and fun — and a great way for me to get to know my readers better. So if you haven't yet – jump over to http://www.facebook.com/sallylynn.macdonald and friend me, k?
So… today I put a technique post on the Prima blog featuring this project:
I will do a random drawing on Saturday, March 6th (midnight-ish) for a kit to make this project! That includes everything but the Glimmer Mist:
- 9" Memory Tray (color may vary)
- Say It In Studs and Crystal Centers #530945
- Donna Downey Iron On Frame #920302
- Donna Downey Embroidered Tag #920142
- Petite Fleur Vine #529079
- Galaxy Stars Copper #529895
- Say It In Pearls Strips, Cream #530488
- Galaxy Roses, Pierre #533281
- Painted Ladies, Nob Hill Flowers #532727
- Whispered Words, flocked alphabet stickers, #812072
- Holiday Lights Birds, Blue
Ok, off to track down some Fedex, and UPS and getting ready for Memphis this weekend. My first visit there and I keep humming "Walking in Memphis" by Marc Cohn. Where are my blue suede shoes?