My SIL had a medical scare last week – one of those freak things that happens and then you are so grateful that she is alright. And it makes you take stock in what matters. So this card is for her – hoping that she is taking it easy.
Because life is so sweet – it truly is!
Main image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with:
- B91 for background
- YG03, shaded with N4 for carpet
- V12 / V15 for dress
- RV32 / RV34 for chair and ottoman
- E55 / E57 / E77 for chocolates and flowers
- Y21 / Y32 for flower centers
- YR00 for skintone
- Patterned paper by CTMH
- Glittered handmade paper (unknown)
- Everyday collection by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Flair button by American Crafts
- Chocolate cardstock by CTMH
- Sentiment from Kid Power stamp set by CTMH
- Say it in Swirls Crystals, clear by Prima
- Glimmer Mist in Irridescent Gold – splattered on heavilly for fun…after all a chocolate moment does have a bit of magic to it.
And now I'm sending you on to the next blog which is: Tara: http://purpleprincesstara.blogspot.com/
Have a lovely Saturday!